1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Signs From Vandalia Ohio Buildings

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ChadR, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChadR

ChadR TS Member

0   0   0

I was involved with the demo of the buildings at the ATA in Vandalia, OH after the last event was held.
    Some of the signs on the vendors buildings were left in place and I removed them before the buildings were demolished.
    They were stored in dry storage.
    I do not have a complete list at this time.
    I know I have some signs from Beretta, Browning, and Perazzi. I know that I have over twenty signs.
    If their is an intrest in the signs I will pull them all out over the next few weeks and get some better pictures of them.
    I would be open to offers or maybe put them on ebay.
    Let me know what you feel would be fair for everyone.

Thank You
    Chad

The picture above shows the size of a few signs.

2. 25deadbirds

25deadbirds TS Member

0   0   0

I would like a 2 Browning signs (or one if you don't have two). Please PM me when you decide how much you would like for one including shipping.

Regards,

David Lange

3. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

0   0   0

PM Sent. Thanks, Jeff Ryals

4. Robb

Robb Member

0   0   0

Email sent.

5. Ron(Oh)

Ron(Oh) TS Member

0   0   0

I'd be interested in the Beretta signs....Ron

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Or maybe you could donate them to the Ohio Trapshooting Hall of Fame?

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I like the donation idea but Instead of the Ohio Hall of Fame, how about the TRAP SHOOTING HALL OF FAME. The Grand in Vandalia(and everywhere else it was located) was made up of people from everywhere. Not just Ohio. JM2C

Of course this guy salvaged them for profit not donation. Its his to do with how he pleases. Seems nobody else wanted them at the time.

Matt

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Chadr,

You have a PM.

Dave

9. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Interested in Lujtic and Winchester if you got them

10. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

0   0   0

I would be interested in one or two please let me see what you have

11. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

I have the Huge metal Ljutic sign that hung in their building in Vandalia- Nadine had me clean out a storage unit in Sparta and it was in there- It now hangs in my shop. It's not for sale

Terry Jones

12. TANGO ECHO

TANGO ECHO TS Member

0   0   0

I have the two large (about 6ft sg.) AA signs that were on the top of the Winchester building. Also have Dayton Sunday newspaper with pix of me on the roof taking the sign down. We also have the Win signs that hung all the way around the inside of the Win building. These are about 8 ft long by 2 1/2 ft high. They are varnished wood with Winchester and the Pony Express Rider raised from the background and are covered in gold metal. have several of these as well as a few other gun related signs all from Vandalia. Open to offers on one or all.Would have to be pickedup as they are much to big to ship!

13. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tango Echo , PM sent what part of OHIO you in?

14. f18

f18 Member

0   0   0

It's funny that some one from the ATA or the HOF chairman didn't recover the signs???

15. ChadR

ChadR TS Member

0   0   0

We gave the ATA all the signs that they requested and found some others that where hidden in the walls when the site was only a half mile long. The concrete block where the last shot was taken was also taken for the museum. No property was removed before the date that was given to the vendors to have the items removed. These signs could have been throw in the dumpster like the rest of the demo debris. I did not conduct any funny business. I really don't know why the ATA would want the vendors signs or where they could put them at.

16. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have the "Big Board" numbers from the last squad as well as the pullers stand from where the last targets were thrown and the empty hull from the last registered target shot.

Ed Yanchok

17. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

0   0   0

You have a PM....THANKS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.