1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA should never change

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by awbenz, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

It is such a well run and Popular Organization it should never made any changes kind of like the constitution! Allen

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Sorry Allen, the ATA changes every year. It might be nice to have a year when it did not change.

Pat Ireland

3. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Pat you are right. Except the changes are never changes in the best interest of the sport. Only in the EC and that does not get us any improvement. - Jim

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

benz, I suppose this is meant to critical of the ATA for not changing. But it's just a stupid post. Insulting, in fact. You seem to think you know what to change. But are so far ahead you won't even share your plan. You and so many others here. Typists who think that whatever they type counts. It doesn't. And as I have said before, Trapshooters.com talks exclusively to itself. Nothing written here will ever change anything unless taken into the real world, which this surely isn't.

I've changed plenty at the ATA. I did it not by sitting on my ass and sniping from my keyboard, but, for starters, defining my goal and writing every delegate. I'd already run for delegate and won, but it's been done without that.

So, benz, if you know it all, put it on paper and share it with us. My address is in the average book.

I'll read it. If the ATA doesn't do it, I guess it means you don't know how to convince people. That is not, actually, not our fault; it's yours.

Neil

5. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Ouch, strike a nerve did I? Allen

6. Neil Winston

Not really, benz, just pointing out how worthless the stuff you post is. I had a little free time and thought I'd bring a little reality to this site.

Have you decided on what you want to change and how you are going to go about getting it done? Or are just yet another TS.com gasser? As long as you are here, share with us your plans.

Neil

7. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

I have many friends at the ATA that I trust to talk to. Thanks for the offer though. Allen

8. Neil Winston

Aw, aw, if you keep it a secret, how will know what we should be changing?

Neil

9. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

OK Neil, you win. I'm a good guy I just don't work and have to borrow a gun and shells to even shoot. I'm paid up this year but do you think you could get me a free ATA membership next year? Please. Sincerely Allen

10. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

awbenz, your ass has already been wupped. Quit while you're behind.

11. vanman

vanman TS Member

Allen

Now this is what I would call "TROLLING" with a full set of flat lines and downriggers in a chum slick! and one way of trying to make a point.

vanman

12. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

I'm afraid Neil has a contract out on me. Been nice talking to you all. Allen

13. guncase

guncase TS Member

No,, really what he has said ,POLITLY, was put up or shut up.. Either list the changes YOU think should be considered or shut your pie hole!! Paul

14. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

In English, the term "pride" referes a sense of self-respect, a refusal to be humiliated as well as joy in one's accomplishments. In this sense, "pride" is among the most-quoted themes of political and societal discourse of English-speaking nations, especially of the United States. "Arrogance" thy name is ATA!

15. smartass

smartass TS Member

Allen, I see you had a good day fishing. Looks like you reeled in a whopper. Keep your powder dry and your hook wet. LOL

16. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

AS in poker put-up or shut-up

17. incognito

incognito TS Member

Allen,

I believe you have pi$$ed off one of the gods.

18. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Allen, let me know what it feels like to be skinned alive will you? LOL

Jimmy

19. Janet

Janet TS Member

I agree, if you have a gripe, let ATA know and also your idea as to a solution. They will listen.

20. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jerry B., your Grammy was a smart lady!! One thing she prolly left out though, you have 10 fingers to speak with here and some posters don't use any control guiding them? :) Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.