1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA shoots

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by likemybrownings, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Questions from a want to be ATA shooter. I am in NW Ohio and want to begin shooting ATA.
    Is there a published shoot schedule for area clubs a website? or something?
    Any info would sure be helpful. Will be back soon to inquire about help with doubles also. Thanks, Dave Butzier

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Go to shootata.com and use the "Shoots near me" feature.

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

You are in a target rich environment....Ohio has the best trapshooting facility in the U.S. and a top notch shooter association.

Click on the above listed website link which will get you going in the right direction.

Welcome to trapshooting.

Curt - Delaware

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Get a copy of Trap & Field. They list every shoot no matter how small or how large all over the US.

Look forward to seeing you at Williams County, OH or come on up to Mason MI for a 3 day shoot 4/29,4/30,5/1 or even better come to the Great Lakes Grand the last week in May. Then shooting season really starts.

Don

5. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Thanks guys, would have thanked sooner but lightning strike got the puter,,, what a mess. Dave

6. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I think most state assn's print up little wallet sized cards listing the ATA shoots in that state and the dates, pick one up at the first shoot you go to. It's a lot handier than looking thru' all the shoots in the whole country as listed in T&F. I wish Trap & Field would break the listings down by state?

John C. Saubak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.