1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Shooting Stars Artwork Summer Sale-Philipbar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by puablo, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

For a limited time only, my limited edition art print will be on sale for $30.00.
    That's a $20.00 discount! I'll draw your picture onto the print, right near Leo's face for $30.00 extra. This is a great way to commemorate a memorable event like an important win, a first 25 straight, or just for the fun of it.
    The print makes a great trophy, truly unique. So, cost of print with extra face is only $60.00. Please add $10.00 for priority shipping/insurance. Allow 3 weeks for delivery. I will be at NYS shoot and probably EZ shoot. I would be able to take your picture for you for the print to be drawn from. If you are sending me an email picture(s) to draw from, please make sure they are clear and fairly large. I am able to draw a full squad of shooters to add onto the print.
    You can contact me at the above email address or call 845-266-3567 for info.
    Thanks, Jeff/puablo

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Here is a sample of a customer's drawing...full squad added to print.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.