1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA shooters from UK star in World DTL Champ

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Neil Winston, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Two of the UK stalwarts at the Southwestern Grand recently passed up the San Antonio event to contest the 2010 World Down-the-Line Championships in Western Cape, South Africa, on March 19 to 21.

Captained by Ian Mullarkey (who broke 200x200 in the first such ATA event he ever shot) and backed by Paul Chaplow, the English Team won Senior (that's adult) Team Gold. Other team members were Colin Heathcote, Russell Ireland, and Austin Coxhead.

I shot sporting clays with Ian in January at Bywell Shooting Ground in Northumberland and while he humiliated me scorewise, he did so with typical English grace. I'll post some pictures soon - Bywell is quite a place!

I congratulate Ian, Paul, and the rest of the team for a great result in the toughest DTL challenge in the world.

Now all I have to do is tempt them to the Grand. Then you will see something!

Neil

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

I'm sure they'll have Kyra sleeping on the wrong side of the bed in no time.

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.