1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Shoot @ Walworth Sportsman's Club - 9/30/12

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by rem32lady, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rem32lady

rem32lady Member

ATA Shoot @ Walworth Sportsman

On Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012, the Walworth Sportsman's Club, 4247 Ontario Center
    Road, Walworth, NY will hold a ATA Registered shoot starting at 9:00 AM.
    The program will be 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair of Doubles.
    Fees for the targets will be $20.00 per hundred plus the daily ATA fees of $5.00. Juniors and Sub-Juniors may pay half price for the targets, but will not be eligible for the added money. This is an Added Money shoot with $50.00 paid to the winner of each event.
    The Club is located on Rt. 350, approximately 1 mile North of Rt. 441 (Penfield Road) or approximately 1/2 mile South of Rt. 286 (Atlantic Avenue).
    Our kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch.
    We hope to see you all on Sunday.

dbv

2. notquite27

notquite27 TS Member

I am moving back to WNY in mid/late October, and bought a house in the Walworth area. Do you shoot ATA or leagues throughout the winter?

3. rem32lady

rem32lady Member

The Walworth Sportsman's Club has a non-registered "shell shoot" in late October. This is a shoot that awards boxes of shells to the winners and runner-ups of each event and high-over-all.
    The Club also participates in the Inland Waters Trap League from September through May each year.
    In January through February, the Club has a Snowflake League on weekends.
    In March through April, the Club hosts a Doubles League every weekend.
    Both of these Leagues are open and cost is low to the shooter. More "Fun League" than anything serious.

Please feel free to stop in at your convenience.
    Hope this answers some of your questions.

dbv

4. notquite27

notquite27 TS Member

rem32lady,

Thanks for the information. I'll be living only about 10 minutes from the Walworth club, so I imagine that I'll be there a lot. Where I live now it is a minimum 40 mile drive just to shoot practice, and the club is closed during the winter months. Up for Walworth!

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Notquite27,

You will have a blast, and be in good company at the Walworth Club !!!

Dave in SC

6. rem32lady

rem32lady Member

7. rem32lady

rem32lady Member

8. rem32lady

rem32lady Member

9. Surfside6

Surfside6 TS Member

Walworth always has a good shoot. Where else can you shoot and have an All American scoring for you. I'll be there. Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.