1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Shoot @ Sheldon, MO 5/25

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tad houston, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Hi all,

Just an invite to come on out and shoot at one of my favorite clubs this weekend. ATA registered singles, handicap and doubles at Sheldon Trap Club this Sunday starting at 9 AM..

Perry sets some of the best targets and Dee and the girls really know how to feed you and run a smooth shoot.

Any questions, give them a call
    Perry Cox
    Rr 2 Box 339
    Sheldon, MO 64784
    Phone: 417-944-2800

Directions are:
    HWY 71 8 miles South of Nevada Mo or 4 miles North of Sheldon Exit to BB HWY West 1 mile North 1/2 mile

See ya there!

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Perry and Dee are definately great people, Perry has know me since I had color in my hair instead of the gray and I weighed a lot less also ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

trapdady when you get there sunday tell perry that david walp said hi and wish I wasn't 500 miles from there or I would tell him myself. break em all and get your pic on the wall!

4. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

David,

I sure will tell them Hi for you! Doubt if my picture will ever be on the wall there, but my sons is, as well as some of our other kids.

Thanks,
    Trapdady.

5. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

trapdady, how many kids are shooting there now? when I was living out there perry had about 15-18 kids shooting. hope all is well for perry and his family.
    thanks for the relay.
    dave

6. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Dave,

I don't think he has as many "regulars" as in the past but some shoots there are that many. We have 30+ on our team this year, about double from last year, but many are new and do not go to all the shoots the more experienced kids do. This weekend being Memorial Day it looks like (so far) I will only be bringing 1 squad.

Perry and Dee are just great about supporting the kids, be it a break on the fees to things like giving each of the kids we took to State last year a gold 1$ coin as a "Good Luck Charm"! As I've said, definitely one of my favorite places.

Tad

7. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

Tad that is awesome to have all those kids shooting. I coached a team a couple years ago and had one of the best summers I've ever had. It was quite an experience. I had 13 aged fro 8 -16. Good luck this weekend and tell your teams they have a hoosier rootin for em.
    dave

8. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.