1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA shoot Reed City Mi.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by michmoe, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Program starts at 10 and includes 100 sixteens,100 caps ,and 50 pair of doubles.Rv hook-ups available if you would like to come Friday and spend the night.Really nice trophys,great targets,and good weather are all on order.After the program,time permiting, we will be throwing registered targets in any discipline that gets at least three shooters to sign up for at only $16.00 a hundred.Food and shells are available.Located just East of Reed City on US 10.For more info call me at 231-734-3617 or Bill Yost at 231-832-3166.Hope to see ya there!

2. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

OOPS,Should have added that this shoot takes place Saturday August 1st!

3. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

4. blooper

blooper TS Member

how much for targets for the first hundreds

5. JRW

JRW Member

Michmoe is there food available for the day of shoot? Thanks jerry

6. 3357

3357 Member

Moe/Bill, I will see you there. Jess

7. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

The targets for the three trophy events are $23.00 per hundred and I will be looking forward to seeing you Jess and I hope Jerry (both TC Jerry and Flint Jerry).

8. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

And yes we have food I'm even bringing free brownies!!! (and no not the female kind!!)

9. JRW

JRW Member

If not the female kind will they have that weed from reed city in them? LOL Jerry in Flint

10. JRW

JRW Member

Just got home from shoot. Very nice club and friendly people. They also provided rain showers for us Saturday bathers. I would not have a problem with attending more shoots at Reed City S/C. Jerry in MI.

11. NO BIRD

NO BIRD TS Member

Had a great time shooting at Reed City. Well run shoot! Thanks for the work put into a good shoot. I will be back!

Jon

12. JRW

JRW Member

13. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Thanks guys for the kind words..we try hard to give the best of everything we can and I'll have to work on finding a new ingredient for the brownies for Jerry (Flint)!..lol...Maybe next time the weather will be a bit more agreeable. Hugo "Moe" Rinke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.