1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Shoot Reed City,Mi. May 23rd

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by michmoe, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

The Reed City Sportsmans Club will be once again hosting a ATA shoot May 23rd starting at 10:00. The program will consist of 100 16 yad targets followed by 100 handicap targets and then 50 pair of Doubles. 16 yard trophies will be for classes A thru D and there will be a High Handicap over-all trophy as well as three yardage group trophies.Two classes of doubles will vie for the two doubles trophys.Doubles class A is anyone with more then a 85% average and class B for anyone 85% and below.Good targets,good food,nice trophies,hope to see ya there.....

2. JRW

JRW Member

3. rmclaysports

rmclaysports TS Member

Is this the home club of the famous Bill Yost?

Saw him have a amazing run of seven targets straight before finally missing one, he was a lot younger then!

Tell him Gary in Colorado said howdy...

Have a great shoot!

4. JRW

JRW Member

Yes Gary it is. He beat me in caps event not to long ago, I think he broke 8 or 9 straight in that one. Jerry in MI.

5. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

I'll let Bill Know Gary that thanks to him and his outstanding trapshooting our little town of Reed City has a place on the map and people from as far away as Colorado have recognized it.Do you think we should make him the mayor or something ?...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.