1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Shoot - NW INdiana 4/1/07

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WilliamMR, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton (Merrillville, IN) will have its monthly ATA shoot this Sunday, April 1st. Program starts at 10AM, with breakfast at 8:30AM (Biscuits & Gravy Only) and signups & classification at 9AM. The program is 100 16's, 100 hdp & 50 pair doubles. Lunch & shells will be available also.

The $100 for 100 straight Bounty (for each event-ties split) will still be offered by our sponsor & neighbor, Mike Anderson Chevrolet.

If you need info, email me (drop XXX's)

Bill Radwan

2. kreith

kreith Member

3. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

4. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

I think everybody has to realize April 1st is tomorrow and they will be surprised when they finally turn their calendar and find that the FIRST Sunday is April 1st and time to SHOOT ATA at the Glen Park Izaak Walton League Hobart/Merrillville, Indiana.

Address 5700 Mississippi

I-65 to 61st Avenue - East to Liverpool North to 57th and West down at the curve of 57th and Mississippi. There you are!

It is a nice 28 acre facility and everybody has a great time.

5. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

I hope everybody has a good shoot!

6. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Gary

We had a decent turnout for April, 7 squads for 16's, 6 in handicap & 4 for doubles. As windy as it was, we had some high scores, with Jerry running them in the 16's. And from the looks of it, they will be down in the bar till late tonight.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.