1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA SHOOT-- MT MORRIS,NY This Sunday 8/19/07

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RBur, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBur

RBur TS Member

Join us this Sunday. The weather will be great.

I guarantee you will shoot over your average, or I will buy you a Pepsi.

Ron Burdick

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Ron, I sure couldn't collect your Pepsi last shoot..3 over..(missed 1)

Best set targets in NY, thanks to your setting crew !!!

See ya there, Dave and Judy

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Ron or Dave,

What's the program? Having elbow surgery next Wed.. May be my last horrah for a while.

Brett D.

4. RBur

RBur TS Member

blizzard, The shoot will be 100--100--50 pair of doubles. The doubles will be shot all day on our extra trap field.

See you Sunday.

Ron Burdick

5. Rich V.

Rich V. Member

Hi Ron,

Quick question... if you don't have enough handi-cap targets, what's the penalty yardage that you will have to shoot at (22, 23, 24, 25...?). See you on Sunday.

Rich Van Aernum

6. RBur

RBur TS Member

Rich, I am not sure if there is any penalty for this shoot. That is the stuff the inside people take care of, while Butch and I take care of the outside stuff.

As good as you are shooting it will not matter anyway.

See you Sunday.

Ron

7. RBur

RBur TS Member

I received a phone call last night. People are leaving the Grand early, so they can shoot at Mt Morris on Sunday.

See you on Sunday

Ron Burdick

8. RBur

RBur TS Member

one more time

9. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

Ron, what time does the program start ????. I need a place to try out the new Alfermann that i am going to pick up this morning. It will be nice to visit and shoot with old friends( Dave & Judy)...... Steve White

10. RBur

RBur TS Member

Hi Steve, we will start shooting around 9:00am. If you are coming give a call to the club and they can put you on a squad. Just ask for somebody working on the sign-up table. (585) 658-4519

Ron B

11. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hey Steve, Great to meet your family today and get a chance to shoot with you again...That new Alfy sure is a beauty, and by the looks of it you're going to be pretty happy with the way it shoots. That 25 in caps was dead center hits, don't touch it !!!

See ya at the NE Grand.

Now, thanks go out to all of the staff at Mt. Morris for another picture perfect shoot. The prizes you give out are second to none, and the way the targets are always set it's a wonder how we miss at times.

Looking forward to the October team shoot...Dave and Judy in NY

12. Rich V.

Rich V. Member

Ron,

Once again... thanks for another fantastic shoot! It's really a pleasure to shoot at a club that really knows how to "put on a show". Great program, excellent targets and best of all a fantastic group of people. You and the rest of the club members should be very proud.

If any of you have not had the opportunity to attend a shoot at Mt Morris NY, make sure to "pencil one in". You won't be disappointed.

Rich Van Aernum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.