1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Shoot July3th and 4th Buffalo Creak,Texas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Buffalo Creek Trap Club, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffalo Creek Trap Club

Buffalo Creek Trap Club TS Member

We are shooting 100 each,singles,handycap and doubles on Saturday.Trophys will be Kemen shells or reloading supplies your choice.Entry fee 28.00 with 10.00 each entry payed back to shooters in trophys.Sunday will be marathons,shoot all the singles,handycap and doubles you want 18.00 hundred plus daily fees.Registration starts 8am program 9am. George HANNA

2. Buffalo Creek Trap Club

We are going to have 4 classes in singles, A 95% and up,B 92% and under 95% C 89% and under 92%, D under 89%.Three yardage groups in handycap,19-21.5,22-24.5,25-27.There will be three classes in doubles,A 89% and over,B 83% and under 89%,C under 83%.Hope to see you Saturday. George Hanna

3. Buffalo Creek Trap Club

4. slodsm

slodsm Member

I'll be out there early Sunday to try to shoot 300 that day George. I have to work Saturday and if it's like last weekend I'll be there till 6 or 7 that night.

Jeremy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.