1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Shoot in Southern Colorado, November 20th

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by SongDogSniper, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

Since this is the last ATA scheduled shoot for our area until spring, I figured I'd throw this out here for the masses. These folks always put on a fantastic program and the people are great as well. Bring your appetites, as they usually have a great lunch offered for a few bucks. The range is approx 1 hour SW of the center of Colorado Springs in Penrose.

Notice that there is a Progressive Jackpot available in Handicap for a 100 straight. It is up to $2,940.00 according to the shoot info. That's a pretty good chunk of change for a single event!!!!!!!

BTW, I have no affiliation with the club other than I love to shoot there.

Hope to see as many as possible out there.

Crush 'Em!!!!!

2. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

3. leadvail

leadvail Member

Should be sunny and little wind. We'll be there to get away from the snow. I"ll still have Monday and Tuesday to cut up the Elk. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.