1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Shoot Day After Thanksgiving Northwest OH

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be shooting ATA the Day after Thanksgiving. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer targets @ $18.00 a hundred plus your fees and options. Silver for class, yardage and high over all. Hope to see you on Friday. If you can make this shoot we will be shooting on December 31st New Year's Eve Day. Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!
    The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Black Friday Shopping or Black Friday Shooting which is going to happen for you?

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

MJ what has the Miracle Weatherman said. I heard it might be a little breezy but when isn't it.

Don

5. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

BigDon: The WeatherGizmo 1100 says it may be a bit cool but... still better than a day without shootin'!! We have League Tuesday and ATA Friday with Turkey in between, WOW, what a great week. I hope Phil F. doesn't try to pull anything this week-you best keep an eye on him! See you Friday, Roger

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Roger I have an Appeal pending with the Trapshooting League Superior Court, I don't know if they are going to have time to hear it prior to tomorrow night. If they don't rule prior to 6:00pm tues then all scores stand as shot.

At least it isn't supposed to be raining tomorrow night.

Did you forget the meat shoot on Sun?? Sha-Zam Batman there is a lot going on for a small club.

Don

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Busy, busy, busy, week for us, but we will survive. Mary Jane and Johnny

8. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Hope everyone gets there belly full on Thanksgiving so they have to work it off on Friday walking the trapline LOL. MJ

9. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Looks like the rain will be gone. I am sure we will have some "Black Friday Specials"...come and do some shootin' and shoppin'!! Roger

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks Roger for stoping the rain, I guess we are getting some winter weather wish I was hoping that never came. I guess we take what we get and we can't do nothing about it. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Todays the day!!!

Don

12. tweety1

tweety1 Member

That's right BIG DON see you in a couple of hours. What squad do you want on? MJ

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Don't know yet until I talk to Roger. Trying to figure out how to dress.

Don

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

In your birthday suit LOL WARMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! that's how you have to dress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.