1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Shoot At PSBSA Sunday12/14/08

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun5, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

We have an ATA shoot on sunday.There will be 200-16yd targets. Lewis on both 100's and lewis on the total 200-16yd targets.(4 Classes A,B,C,D,. There will be added money of $25.00 on each class. with ties will divide. There will also be 100 bird handicap when the singles are over.There will be (3) yardage Groups as follows:( 19-21) ( 22-24) ( 25-27) There will be a cash drawing for each yd.gp. Entries close at 2:00pm on the handicap and at 12:00pm on the singles. The shoot will start at 10:00am. Thank You Pete. Hope to see alot of you there!

2. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

Capt Rick: we are located in Bangor,Pa. If you drive North on Rt191 You will Go through a little town of Rosato and about 1.3miles north of there you will see a 4'x8' sign that will say Ponoco Slate Belt Shooting Assn.Turn right and go about 1.5miles to the club sign on the left.Turn left and come up to our new club house.Food and hot coffee always.Pete

3. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

I almost forgot,You can go on our brand new web sight at PSBSA.net and see all the pictures there are posted.

4. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

Thank You Capt Rick, I also want to remind you that it will be a sunnyday on sunday and if you can't make it than i will be looking forward to meeting at the next shoot.Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.