1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA shoot at Lancaster, OH tomorrow

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

It will be our first visit to a venue at the Airport range. I brought up their website and am wondering about the time schedule and order of the shoot. It seems they may be shooting doubles first. Anybody going, and helpful advice to offer? How many squads, sun direction etc...

best...mike

2. TjayE

TjayE Member

Mike, good luck at the shoot tomorrow. I will be shooting in the Tri-State league shoot Sunday. I look forward to seeing you back in the Keystone State after the first of the year. I remember you saying that you would be attending the North Carroll shoot on January 8th. Until then, Merry Christmas to you and Barb and your family. I miss seeing your smiling face at the winter league shoots. Your buddy Tom E.

3. Border Bandit

I'll have a report for you tomorrow, Tom. You know me, though; I'm always smiling when there's targets to shoot. And yes, we'll be back for the North Carroll shoot....Crystal has already given me my marching orders to come early and stay late; although the gang is always ready to sign up to help. Say high to all our friends, tomorrow, and tell Dick Forrest Barbie sends a smooch.

Best.....mike

4. Border Bandit

Just got a PM from a friend telling of parachutists and aircraft at Lancaster. We've had Geese on the pond at Coon Club in MD, and Deer downrange at Lee Town, VA, and Joe's Turkeys at Greencastle, not to mention 'ol Burkey, the Red Tail hawk that protects bank 9 at Elysburg. Now I get to shoot at Cessna 172's and Parachutists.....Woo Hoo, is this a great sport, or what?

c u tomorrow.....mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.