1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Scores

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gordy h, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

Anyone else not showing scores for this year? Also I show no targets for life time and I have thousands, Been shooting sence the late 60's. so much for the computer age. Butch H

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

RichS, the link above tells you what "buddies" means.

Butch, did they just disappear? In the last day or so?

Neil

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Looks pretty nice to me, neil...now I know who not to bet against...

jim

4. FloridaTrapper

FloridaTrapper TS Member

My scores are still not close to being up to date....Thought that was suppose to happen yesterday ( Friday )

5. gordy h

gordy h Member

Hi Niel
    No they were never there , I have my cards from 1964 on maybe I don't count as a member of the ATA. sure payed enough due's. Butch H
    PS I'm not bitter I just like to shoot and It would be fun to see my life time Ave.

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Wilson? Wilson! WILSON!!! (Tom Hanks, CastAway).

Anyway, I stopped counting how many Wilson's came up when I just did it...Try again.

Jim

7. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Literalist, if you will drop Kathey Key an email, she will do the research and get your targets from the past added to your current ones. I shot from 1970 to 76 then laid off till 2000. When I came back I had zero target history, and a different ATA number. I didn't think too much about it for a year or two but then one day I thought, hey, I shot them and I want them for the target attainment purposes so I emailed her and explained it, she researched it and bang, two weeks later I had a nice printout with all years concerned and 7500 more targets to my credit. All you have to have is your name and maybe an address and the years in question. John

8. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

Looked for my scores from Mason and the team shoot - got a 0 as a response. Hey, I know I hit ONE of them!!! My buddy saw it break!!
    I'll keep checking the web site, but I rely on ATA to post final, official scores.
    Not looking to blame anyone, just hope the situation clears up.
    Mike

9. oldlongshot

oldlongshot TS Member

I just checked, and my scores are current as of last week on the web, they must have made a change.

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I have shot almost 2000 targets each in HC and singles, and only about 1/4 of those are showing up. My average has climbed significantly, and it is not reflected on the ATA website.

Devi Rathod #0761641

11. FloridaTrapper

FloridaTrapper TS Member

My scores are up to date and accurate through May 6 2007

Richard Betz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.