1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Score Discrepancy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I'm been very busy with work for the past couple of months and didn't check my scores for the year until now. I noticed that for one of the shoots I attended my score was given to my Dad even though he wasn't even at the shoot. Who would I contact at the ATA to resolve this?

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Kathy Key at the ATA ... kkey@shootata.com ... is the person. Bill Malcolm

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

And what is changing it going to do for either of you?? Unless it changes the winning of some award why go to the bother and digging. Besides that you are going to have to contact the club where you shot as they are the one that probably made the error.

Don

4. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Don, Those targets could make a difference for state teams. Also I am one who thinks, what I break I want and what I don't break I don't want. Just my thinking. Hoosier

5. happytrapper

happytrapper TS Member

I bet Bigdon wouldn't like it if it happen to him.

6. Shawn

Shawn Member

Rich
    Bill gave you good info. I had a couple of mistakes in my record this year and Kathy fixed them. No fuss just an email to Kathy and it was done.

Shawn

7. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Getting errors corrected is no big problem I have done it in the past and would again. Kathy is great at her job and has always been very helpful and happy to help!!

I'm with Hoosier.. I shot them so I want credit for them !!

8. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Thanks for the info, I will shoot an email to her tomorrow.

As for why I want them corrected, like others said I paid for the targets and shot them so I want credit for them.

9. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

I had an error in one of my scores last year, I called and the correction was made while we were speaking. Great help there as far as I am concerned.

As to why bother to make a correction, I am a retired accountant and it has always been my nature for things to be accurate--including trap scores.

Merry Christmas all!!!

Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.