1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA RULE ??? Resident

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WarEagle2017, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

If I am now a resident of one State ( ATA Rule ?? ) and take residency in another State, How long do I have to become a resident of the new State, and what proof do I need to confirm this. Example I now live in MD and bought a House in PA. but I still have the House in Maryland also. ??????<a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=12-03-2008030827PM.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=Piggywiggley.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=May2009Pssa_edited.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    Guess which one's are ME LOL

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Keystone State! Where are the new digs?

Ed

3. WarEagle2017

Thanks Ed, I was born and raised in Kulpmont- Mt. Carmel ( 10 Miles from Elysburg ) now returning to Kulpmont after retiring, I will be spending a lot of time at PSSA.

4. WarEagle2017

^What as proof ?????

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Proof is whatever the State Association accepts as proof. A blood test showing no evidence of crab cakes would probably work in your case.

Neil

6. WarEagle2017

Good one Neil LOL I wouldn't pass that test We Marylanders do have crabs in our Blood, I guess i will have to take your advice and ask My good buddy Ray G.
    This is where it gets confusing, I bought the house in Pa on Nov. 26 2009 but I am still living in My other home in MD until this summer although I did get a Pa drivers lic, about two weeks ago, well I am sure Ray will have an answer, He is never short on answers LOL

7. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

When I moved to South Carolina in July, I was informed that the day I received my SC drivers license was the day I became an official resident of the State....

That is the State of SC rule I guess, I don't know if the ATA agrees with this.

Good Question that I will like to hear the answer to.

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.