1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Registered Shoot - Mt. Morris, New York

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DaveChic, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club, Swanson Road, Mt. Morris, New York will be having its Deceased Club Member Memorial Shoot on Sunday, July 8, 2007. This year's shoot is dedicated to Board of Director Dick Johnson, who passed away in March of 2007.

The program will consist of 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 50 pair of doubles.
    Entries open at 8:00 a.m. with shooting starting at 9:00 a.m. Closing time for singles is 12:00 noon. Doubles will be shot during the course of the day on our practice trap. All orange white flyer targets will be thrown off of Pat-Traps with voice activation. Targets are $19.00/hundred plus ATA and New York State ATA fees.

Breakfast and lunch will be served.

Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club is located in Mt. Morris, New York, approximately 35 miles south of Rochester, New York, with easy access off of Interstate I-390.

Dave Cichelli, President, Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club

2. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Bump it up.

3. RBur

RBur TS Member

The weather will be great-HOT HOT HOT

I guarantee you will shoot over your average in 16s or I will buy you a cold "PEPSI"

Ron Burdick

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Ron, Keep 2 on ice, you know someone who just loves the heat and sees double.

Dave and Judy

5. RBur

RBur TS Member

ttt

6. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Dave, Ron and all the fine members of the Mt. Morris Sportsmen's Club.

Thanks for another great shoot, sorry for you that many of the regulars didn't show up for various reasons, but those who did were treated to some great shooting.

Ron, I guess you didn't have to give away any Pepsi today. There were some awsome scores shot.

It was fun watching both of you taking lessons in doubles from that 43 year old kid who ran the 100....What was his name again ??? Something like Vendel ??? Wow, he ink balled all of them so fast we weren't sure which he shot at first..

Again, thanks for some great targets and a well organized shoot...Dave and Judy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.