1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Registered Shoot Apr. 15, 2012 Mt. Sterling,Ky

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Tedky, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tedky

Tedky Member

We are having an ATA registered Shoot Sunday Apr. 15, 2012 at the Montgomery Co. Fish and Game Club, Mt. Sterling, Ky. We start at 10AM with singles, Handicaps then Doubles. Will be shooting from two traps. For directions see our website, e-mail me or give me a call at 859-585-2640 See you there, Ted

2. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Ted, checked out your club's website and was impressed. It doesn't get any better than $16.00 a 100 registered plus fee's. Hope to shoot with you sometime this summer. My homeclub is Franklin County Sportmens Club. What's driving time from Frankfort and how do you guys shoot the 50 bird race on Friday night?

Eddie Quire

3. Tedky

Tedky Member

Eddie,
    Sorry about the 16.00 per 100, due to the last target increase will be 17.00 per 100 plus fees starting Sunday.
    I am guessing about hour. It has been awhile since I have traveled west.
    We shoot 5 bird walk-arounds, 5 bird protections, long shot, killer, Winner Take All then the 50 bird last. 25 16's and one yard less than ATA card, no card shoot 25.
    Come down some Friday night, be glad to have you. Got a good cook in kitchen.

4. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Ted, thanks for the response! No apology necessary on the $17.00 a 100 targets. We just went to $20.00 per hundred because of target price increase. I'll share your shoot info with Franklin Co. members tomorrow at our registered shoot and also pass on to the Anderson County club trapshooters.

We small clubs gotta stick together and spread the word.

Eddie

5. Tedky

Tedky Member

Thanks Eddie, We are getting to be few and far between.

6. Tedky

Tedky Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.