1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Registered Shoot - 6/27/2010, Mt. Morris, N.Y.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DaveChic, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club, 2887 Swanson Road, Mt. Morris, New York will be having their annual ATA Memorial Shoot on Sunday, June 27, 2010. This shoot is dedicated to all deceased members of Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club.

The program will consist of 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 50 pair of doubles. All orange white flyer targets will be thrown off of Pat-Traps. Target costs are $20.00 per hundred, plus NYS and ATA fees. Trophies will be awarded but there will be no options. Case of shells to random draw, Two Man Handicap Team. Shotgun shells are donated by Ron and MaryAnn Burdick.

Entries open at 8:00 a.m. and shooting will start at approximately 9:00 a.m. Singles entries close at noon, handicap at 2:00 p.m. and doubles at 3:00 p.m. Doubles will be shot anytime during the day off of the doubles trap.

Breakfast and lunch will be served.

Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club is located in Mt. Morris, New York, approximately 35 miles south of Rochester, New York with easy access off of Interstate I-390.

If anyone needs more information or directions to the Club, you can call the Club on Thursday Night at 585-658-4519 or contact me by E-Mail or phone me at 585-519-9543.

Dave Cichelli, Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club

2. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

That Ron is an OK guy..

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Myself and my Dad will be there to shoot.

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

By the way, who is the Randolph Engineering dealer who is always at the shoots? Do they have a website or contact info so I can get in touch with them before Sunday?

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Good luck to Mt. Morris for their upcoming shoot.

We are at the Ohio State shoot in Cardinal Center but look forward to being at some of the shoots in Mt. Morris this summer...

If you have never shot Mt. Morris you are missing some great targets, facilites, and most of all the people !!!

Dave and Judy in SC (and making our way north)

PS: We will be seeing the Burdicks this weekat Cardinal Center, and will thank them for their continued support.

6. shotgunpeople

up for Mt. Morris

7. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Awesome shoot today. For those that didn't attend today you missed a great shoot and for those who haven't been to a shoot @ Mt. Morris you don't know what you're missing.

8. shotgunpeople

Glad to hear there was a good shoot as always there.

I'm sure someone will follow up with the results on here...We look forward to it.

Dave and Judy in SC

9. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

The results are up on ShootATA or you can just click the link above.

I took third in doubles after losing in a shoot off for second, shot a 94 in singles but got beat out by the 99 in C class, and shot a 88 from the 20.

I also was lucky enough to win a flat of shells, so thanks to the Burdicks for their generosity because I needed those shells for the shoot off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.