1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Programs?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Do all clubs hosting an ATA event have to publish a program listing info about the shoot?

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Yes.

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Are they required to be posted on the ATA website? How long before the shoot do clubs usually post them?

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Rich219 with the number of questions you are asking you might find the above website it is the ATA rulebook. It is required reading anyway and a lot of the questions you are asking are in the book.

In some case it is very hard to explain certain thing that you are asking about on this forum. Right now this is the best advice I can offer you. You will find that as you attend more shoots you will go on more mailing list and receive more programs.

Bob Lawless

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Yeah, attending shoots will generally get you on the mailing list for the future BUT it's a good idea to find the secretary or other officer at a club and specifically request being on their mailing list for future shoots. They will be delighted to have a shooter basically say, "I want to know of and attend your shoots.".....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

6. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Rich219,

Post your city and state and have others pm or email you shoot information until you get familiar with your area.

If you're close to east TN, I would suggest you go to Hog Heaven and bring a covered dish for the potluck!

If you're close to Memphis, go south to Corinth, MS shoot the program and go into town for one of the best rib dinners in the country!

My 2 Cents,
    TNCoach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.