Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ata press release

12K views 168 replies 25 participants last post by  V10 
#1 ·
On the ATA website is press release regarding an extra $100,000 added to the Grand American for 2012. Is this where the xtra ATA fees are going? Just curious where the money is coming from?

#80 ·
I already told you big talking Joe, I'm ready at the big shoot at SPARTA but not in the land of Joe's. I've heard too much out of that place in the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, with your 65 & 68 scores as your only shooting in the past 10 years I'm sure you wouldn't show anyway.

Go away, you've already made a big enough fool of yourself.

#81 ·
"No, sorry about the confusion. Bob L said he doesn't shoot anymore."

I know explaining this will be a waste of my time as you only understand what you wish to understand. I said I haven't shot ATA in over four year not that I don't shoot "anymore"

BTW I am also not starting threads that bash the ATA every time that they do something I don't totally agree with. That is more than we can say for you isn't it.

Bob Lawless

#82 ·
V10

How about correcting your intentional misstatement (at minimum) where you state the purse is not compulsory.

Everyone has to pay into the purse when they shoot at registration every day you shoot all summer. This is a purse that comes from the general fund. Our daily fees go into that fund. It is compulsory. It is mandated whether you go to Illinois or not.

Deny that and I will call you a liar.

I understand you have an agenda.

This again shows your arrogance.

#87 ·
V10

Still waiting for that answer.

I am waiting for you to tell me we don't have to pay into the purse with our daily fees.

Maybe you will come back and tell us you did not vote to nearly double our daily fees. Come on back V10. Come back as the person that does not have a delegate.

#88 ·
V10

You are not required to go to Illinois and pay the extra $100 at the grand.

You are required to pay for the $100,000 added money whether you travel to Illinois or not. And if you do register there your fees that day will go to the purse.

Again everyday you shoot registered targets throughout the summer you are paying into the 100k.

You try very hard to hide that of course exposing your self righteous arrogance that you have the right to put our money in that purse.

Deny that. Show some more arrogance.

#91 ·
V10

We all know the that is a shell game and another wall for you to hide behind.

You and the EC knew this was going to happen. That is one of the big reasons to raise the daily fees. Thus it is not plausible.

Your agenda is very clear. You are promoting your location. We get it. It is again your self-righteous arrogance that blinds you.

Don't act like those that give money to the ATA are stupid.

Show some more arrogance....try again.

#94 ·
V10

You can't deny it so now you are left to name calling. (laughable)

Come on. I would think your Illinois constituents would want you to lie and tell me you didn't vote to nearly double the daily fees. Put up a fight at least.

Now those that see through your arrogance are labeled as trolls? Ha Ha

Go back to the EC and tell them we can see thru the smoke & mirrors and that they need another mouthpiece.

#98 ·
Joe,

Why don't you get a lawyer then and sue the ATA or whoever or whatever you think is in the wrong. Sue them just like you did the Italian American Club. When the Judge laughs his ass off at you again, then maybe then you will get it thru your thick skull that you do not know what you are talking about.

I have read nearly every post you have made on TS.COM since joining. You have added absolutely nothing positive to this forum. Nothing. People have taken extreme notice of you in the most negative of ways. I would venture to say with your actions you are on your way out. Enjoy it while you have a chance.

As for your $200 offer. Bring your sorry ass to the Grand and I'll be happy to shoot against you. Heck I know enough people I'm certain I can arrange a Trap nearly right in front of the main Grandstand. As for me going to Cardinal, there was a time I wanted to come and see that facility. Unfortunately the sour grapes you and others have emitted from that area, I wouldn't waste my gas to drive there. Hunter will be there too and I'm certain there are many other's who would love a piece.

#100 ·
Grn...

Again you failed to comment on any of the facts on the thread.

This is about compulsory purses. Even your delegate couldn't dispute the fact that it is mandatory and that all shooters pay into the purse with daily fees which your delegate voted to nearly double.

I get it. You are from Illinois. You don't shoot out of state(as you have stated). This is a way for you to have a chance to shoot for monies that come from out of state venues.

Unfortunately many of those shooters do not have the ability to make it to Illinois to shoot for the money they were forced to donate throughout the summer.

The ATA has a rule about this:

SECTION VIII
PURSES AND OPTIONS
A. COMPULSORY PURSES
No compulsory purse and/or option of any type shall be permitted
in any tournament in which ATA trophies or ATA added monies are
provided.

Grn....I am sorry you are offended that someone would actually hold the ATA to their own rules and bylaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.