1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA president and to all shooters

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dbl dippin, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbl dippin

dbl dippin TS Member

have u ever wanted to register targets? well in my area there are not that many shooters that want to b/c they moved the grand to some anti gun hell hole. yes i have been there its ok but vandalia will always be better and wow now that they got a great place in ohio they should move it back. "hint" ATA ur shoots might increase if it was in columbus and not decrease every year in that hell hole. more revenue in ATA's pocket oh but wait who got the all the money when it moved.

but i think that the ATA and other state reps should set down and discuss about lower the number of registers shooters from 3 to 1 due to the fact that its hard to get 3 to shoot anything. b/c face it one or three they are still getting their daily fees. so i think that shooters should ask our lovely reps to bring this up at a meeting. b/c face at times of hardship we need to do something to have a register shoot.

later
    "baggin til the big shoot"

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Dbl dipper. Ever think about going to Sparta and actually seeing what there is there? It may be convenient fo ryou to go to Columbus, but it is just as easy to get to Sparta for folks in adjoining Illinois states. The "Shooting complex" has a lot to offer and is still working out it's kinks. Adn Cardinal is, what, 30 some traps? How would they accomodate shooters when it took moere than 100 at Vandalia?

At the top of the page is a link that takes you to "Edit/Delete your messages"

Click on that and find your message and "delete" and then hit "yes" on the next question.

Adn then hang around a bit more and see what guys like to post and read. Yoru personal irritations will not generate a lot of interest.

Dubs, my man, you can sure get us old timers in a peck-o-trouble by answerin you. (This is a test). The first one that figures out the test and the answer will get a box of new paper Feds from me. Jack

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hauxfan!

4. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

I vote no

5. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

It warms my heart when I see people enrolled in "English as a second language" courses communicating with native English speakers.

I predict that soon Dbl Dippin will be able to pass his citizenship test and he'll do a good job as an airport shuttle driver. Maybe someday he'll even run a motel or convenience store.

Open immigration is a wonderful thing.

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

He might even become President.

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

He might become President probably shortly after he can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Bob Lawless

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

So, what would shoot management do if two buddies were shooting together on a 2-man squad, and calling targets for each other? 2 men's word against one. Even worse when it's one shooter disagreeing with one puller. Less likely to happen with 3 shooters or more, because it's not as likely that ALL of them would cheat.

As far as the "I'm not going to shoot the Grand because it's not in Ohio" thing goes, I've heard a lot of that coming from Pennsylvania shooters, too. It's a shame that these same people don't consider the commute that our western shooters have endured for so long. In order for registered trap to have a chance to grow in our western region, it might be a good consideration that they have moved the Grand closer to those potential competitors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.