1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mandibelle, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandibelle

mandibelle TS Member

Jun 10, 2009

I have been informed that the PITA-ATA cross registration issue was tabled to be discussed during the upcoming ATA EC meeting in September. Actually, I think this was a good choice based on all of other issues going on. A proposed new LOA will be drafted between now and then including the recommendations from PITA.

This is very positive. I ask all of you that has responded or have an opinion to please be patient, positive and keep any negative comments to yourself. We have gotten the point across, now please allow the people involved on this issue to do ther job and I trully believe a good thing will come out of this.

We have recommend to have a delegation from PITA EC attend the meeting in September and we will see how that works.

In the meantime, please note that cross registration continues until the end of October no matter what.

Also, keep talking to the ATA Western Delegates as well as any other Delegate in the coutry. I will have an email up and running at 12:01 am tomorrow. "savecrossregist@aol.com."

If you support cross registration please send a quick email, make sure to include your name, ATA and PITA number. We will forward the results prior to the Sept ATA EC to show the support that we have gathered.

Again, thanks for all the support and lets keep a POSITIVE VIEW on this matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.