1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA PIN 100K SINGLES ON EBAY

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RDM, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDM

RDM TS Member

0   0   0

I wouldn't give ya 5 cents for it. Not trying to be a smart a$$, but if I/family member/close friend didn't earn it I wouldn't want it.

2. missed some

missed some TS Member

0   0   0

probably cost more, A group of us (elks) one time years ago made a plaque for a gentleman(wade pfost) when he attained 300k or something along that line, any way, I asked him what he figured that cost and he said a buck a shot mark crist

3. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

0   0   0

Link above

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What other awards does the ATA give out to shooters? Is there a list of them on the ATA website?

100,000 targets is an awesome accomplishment, I look forward to my pin. Only 98,800 left!

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

0   0   0

I can't believe it would sell for much. After one has earned a 100,000 pin, he can purchase additional pins for a few $.

Pat Ireland

6. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

0   0   0

I see it's got one of them Hardly Diamonds in it.....so small you can hardly see it!....Direct quote from a fellow trap shooter years ago when I got a Maynard B Henry Pin....Geezzz I'm old

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.