1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Pet Membership?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ljuticman, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljuticman

Ljuticman TS Member

What is this? Is the ATA hurting for money this much? This could be one of the dumbest things the ATA has ever done!

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

It might be something the new President has started to bolster the membership numbers of the ATA???

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

prince Now you went a done it. Big Big Don will be setting you straight you know he is in charge of brown nosen .

4. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

Has the ATA gone to the dogs? I'd let my dog join but with the price of shot so high I don't think so.

Shoot well,

Jim

5. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

Well thank goodness that the ATA has opened up memberships for pets. The NSSA threw out our wolfhound, "Stinky", when they found out he eats cat crap from the litter box.
    Dan

6. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Of late my dog's singles average would definately be higher than mine so I think I will get her a membership..........Uncle Sam, Pa.

7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Pullll..........At a DU banquet at home here they had a auction for a vasectomy. The auctioneer got the women going in that one. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. He would egg them on and some of the things that were said were hilarious. Another funny thing was that the men that were with them didn't say a word. LOL

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.