1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA -One more time

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ted K., Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

Having read Pat Ireland's most recent (and very disturbing) comment on the ATA situation, I would like to reiterate my specific suggestions for bylaw amendments calling for full disclosure. They appear under the thread headed "ATA - A Modest Proposal".

So far my suggestions have been ignored in favor of all kinds of venting, opinions on tax matters and other personally satisfying but otherwise useless posts. (The most recent post on the thread is a pun on the phrase "capital punishment".) While that approach may leave people feeling good, it will also lead to a continuation of the current situation.

And that seems to be where we are heading - lots of noise, but no change.

If you are in favor of the proposed amendments or something similar, post a message here saying so. If you are opposed, say that. But please, no more off-topic comments, venting, humor, etc. If we can get several hundred "ayes", it will get the ball rolling and the attention of the ATA. If we can't . . . . well, you figure it out.

Ted K.

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I think your further ahead just forwarding what you have to your delegate...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.