1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Office Improvement

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by glenn mcleod, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

I have to give the ATA office credit. After shooting my 1000th Handicap target without getting a punch at the MN state shoot 2 weeks ago I got a reduction card in the mail yesterday. They have definately improved as the reductions always took a long time and sometimes 1500-1600 birds before I would get a reduction notice. The computer must finally be working properly. Glenn

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Why do you keep getting so many reductions?

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I think it has something to do with a bulls ass and a base fiddle,,,,

4. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Newbius, Because I can't maintain a 95+ average in handicap like the All Americans. I try to follow the proper procedure of the Handicap event so I can be competative with the All Americans shooters we all have to compete against.If you don't take the reductions is your choice but I'm sure the top shooters are happy with your decision. Glenn

5. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

None of the reductions matter if you don't play the purse. When you don't play the money, you don't support the "pro's & SBer's. I had a 72 avg for 2yrs. running and had 2k targets on the current yr. and had to petition the delegate because of 1 good score in 4 years. Got the reduction, don't play the money and with loose of confidence finding it hard to break good scores at closer yards. Not sour, I will have my day again. I have for 45 yr.s.

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Don't send them an E-mail. You will never get a response.

7. Chipper77

Chipper77 Member

As a new member I got my ATA card in about 2 weeks. It had a typo on the address. Sent them an email & got a new corrected card in a week......

8. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

I have sent three emails to the ATA office and have got three responses.

9. bbourdage

bbourdage Member

Browning Man,
    More than likely your e-mail is being classified as SPAM, or the provider you are sending from has been blacklisted. If you send me your e-mail address, I can track this for you. They are excellent at returning both e-mails and calls. The amount of volume that they do is staggering for the amount of staff they have. You can typically get a response within a matter of hours on most any e-mail request. As you can see by some of the other posts, people are happy with the results.

Barry

10. bbourdage

bbourdage Member

Browning Man,
    I apologize for the previous e-mail, I misread your response, it was meant for shot410ga.

Shot410ga, please send me your e-mail, I will track it for you.

Barry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.