1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Number from years ago

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Charlie Becknell, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I shot trap in ~1969 but I don't have my ATA number for that year. I had to get a new number from the ATA when I started again in the early 90's. Anybody got access to Average book with my old number? I shot in Kentucky.

Charlie Becknell

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Your 1970 data is shown in the Shooter Information Center, so someone at the ATA knows what your old number was.

Or they just added it after the fact. In which case you should ask them to add your 1969 data too.

3. Charlie Becknell

Thanks guys, now I must learn to have as much improvement in 2011 as I did going form 1969 to 1970.

Charlie

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I think you might be better off having as much improvement in singles as you did between 91 and 92.

Bob Lawless

5. Charlie Becknell

Bob,

I need improvement. I have often wondered why Perazzi has not offered to buy me a K 80 , Ljutic, Kolar, or Beretta just so I won't be seen shooting their gun. My 91-92 year was when I went from one to two eyed shooting. I did have one year a few years ago when IU raised my average on a 300 bird day by almost 10 targets , however , I have plateaued at about 95 in singles which is my favorite game. We, Blue Grass Sportsmen's League , have hired Randy Ross to run the shotgun venue, maybe he can help me.

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.