1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA @ NORTH HOLLYWOOD CLUB JULY 14

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fssberson, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

California shooters start planning your ATA shoot schedule. North Hollywood Sportsmans Club will host an ATA event on Friday, July 14, 2007. Singles and handicap targets. This is a great warm up for the Western Zone shoot at Triple B's the following week.

Please forgive the "mess" as we are "under construction" adding three additional trap fields, an additional skeet field, and a new club huose. We just finished moving tons of dirt re-grading the fields for drainage and target presentation. It is business as usual and we are still seeking the "perfect target". Our ATA shooter averages are very high, e.g., last month the squad I was on shot a 100, two 99's, and a 98 [that be me].

We charge $45 for 200 targets plus an optional $5.00 for the North Hollywood pot = your two top scores. Lunch is free and will be prepared by the nationally infamous team of Dean Brower and Gary Bombalicki. Hope to see in a week. Fred

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

shootclays,

Just come all the way up the 405. At the top of the San Fernando Valley it merges with the 5. Stay on the 5 until you get to Highway 126/Newhall Ranch Road. Go right on Newhall Ranch Road to Copperhill and turn left. Continue on Copperhill until you get to San Francisquito Canyon Road. Turn left. Come along about 3 miles and you will see the club across the riverbed. Enter at the banner. We look forward to seeing you.

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

What JB said... Fred

4. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

UP.. ya all come now.

6. 4 be

4 be Member

Fred - Do you mean Saturday the 14th as stated in the SCGSTA schedule. You stated Friday the 14th. Jerry Callaway

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Jerry: Yes, Saturday, July 14. First mistake I made this year. Fred

8. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

Fred is on a fiscal year. He made it almost 5 days.

9. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Cherokee: It is my professional background... start of the budget year. But I appreciate ALL of your drawing attention to a slight pecadillo [armadillo?], happy fingers when key boarding, or a "senior moment". I will make sure that I return the favor. Remember that Jews invented the vengefull and rathfull God. My best: Fred

11. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

wow---you guys get off my friend Fred's back. He really tries hard---most of the time. Can't wait to see the new fields and club house. Soulds like a real trap club. Just kidding. Hello fred and gary.. Motordoc

12. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Hi Motordoc. Thanks for the support. We are eventually putting in over $100,000 in improvements. Our goal is to be able to hold most ATA events, including a dedicated doubles field. Before 'they' catch my misspelling "wrathful" has a 'w' and only one 'l'. Almost purchased the house in Canton on the lake, but you have spoken to Susan and got filled in. Fred

13. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

weather actually BEAUTIFUL this weekend. not too hot or cold. no rain about 85. love this weather. you REALLY need that HOUSE on the lake. motordoc joe

14. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I will call you.

15. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

16. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

17. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

John: Our practice rounds are $4.00 and ATA are $5.00. You can shoot 200 targets, plus fees, plus the NHSC pot all for $50.00; winners get $25.00 payouts AND everyone gets a free lunch. So maybe we won't have the rush to join ATA after all [see Oak Tree thread]. Fred

18. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

19. In plain view

In plain view Member

Fred: Is "pre-squadding" available for this coming saturday? I always like to pre-squad before I make a long drive. Thanks. Bob English

20. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

No it is not, but being I know you and you have a drive, write to me and I will personally take care of you. fssberson@aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.