1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA @ NORTH HOLLYWOOD 11/12

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fssberson, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

North Hollywood Sportsman's Club is holding it's monthly ATA event this Saturday, November 12. 100 singles and 100 handicap including lunch for $65 or any individual event for $35 [includes lunch]. Cash prizes depending on the number of shooters. Fred

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

4. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

Am I the only one that wonders why NOBODY ever posts the start time & registration start time ? Not all ATA shoots start at the same time, do they?

Sorry I'm so dumb.... Thanks, Rod

5. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Hi Rod:

Tri County Trap Club at Redlands CA always post the registration and start times for their events.

North Hollywood is a neat place to shoot. There is something about having a solid background to look at while you track your target. I don't get there very often but when I do I do well in HC.

Charlie

6. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

Thanks Charlie ! I love Redlands and shoot there a lot, and I'm sorry, your right, they do put the times. I thought it would be fun to go somewhere new to me and I have a daughter that lives close by that I can stay with (I hope :)...

Hope the weather permits me to get to this shoot!

Take care, Rod

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Start time: Registration 8:00 AM. Shoot time 9:00 AM. Fred

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

A rugged western setting at that gunclub, a great get away, a friendly, competent hosting club.

9. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thanks David. A "rugged western setting". Funny you mentioned that. Yesterday, I went to the range to practice and the neighbors came riding by with a couple of horse. I had to go scratch them. It is nice to live in a city like Santa Clarita and all of its amenities AND still have the country only a few miles away. Beautiful weather and clean air. We will even set the targets up on a stick if that will help the shooters [lol]. Fred

10. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

Fred, quit scratching the neighbors!

Hey, folks do come out to NHSC ATA. Good targets, good guys and great food.

JT

11. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thanks JT/

Not only do I like scratching them... they smell good [the horses and sometimes the good looking riders]. Now what they leave in our parking lot is abother issue. I rode for most of my life and still take friend's horses out for exercise... but I don't miss mucking stalls. I will do the grooming -- just NO mucking. That is with an "M" folks. Fred

12. radeck

radeck Member

Are they expecting rain this Friday & Saturday? Didn't a big storm last winter wash out the access road?

13. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Rain is in the forecast. The road was restored to a "super highway". Be brave and take a chance...

14. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

15. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.