1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA needs more money?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Just came to me. Why would the ATA not want to start their own online auction site. Listing fees, A paypal like service that charges a fee. Im sure they could make a good penny. Hey maybe they could even auction off prime squad times and positions for the grand.

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

mac, my guess would be that cannot jeopardize the IRS incorporation status. Not supposed to actually make a lot of money from sources other than shooting.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Yeah, forgot about that. Good tax attourney could figure that out I think.

4. spritc

spritc Active Member

What a creative thought. Maybe a bunch of us ought to band together and form our own trapBay.com. Maybe David (our website provider) would like to get involved.

Steve

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I for one do not even know where to start for such a undertaking? Nor do I have the capital to do so. Even with the small fees from ebay and paypal, I managed to make a few $$ to shoot a round or two more, buy a few componants and shoot a couple more ATA shoots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.