1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Logo (Caps, Shirts, Towels)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Clay Target SSE, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

0   0   0

Below are examples of the official ATA logos offered by Clay Target Shooting Shirts. These logos are available to be embroiderd on any of the products we offer.

Clay Target Shooting Shirts is an authorized vendor of ATA merchendise.

Check us out at www.claytargetsse.com or call (352) 509-1467

claytargetsse_2009_221070.jpg

claytargetsse_2009_221087.jpg

claytargetsse_2009_221095.jpg

claytargetsse_2009_221096.jpg

claytargetsse_2009_221097.jpg

2. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just had Jim get me some hats and he did a great job. I highly recommend using his services. Not only is his embroidery work great but the customer service is top notch.

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

0   0   0

Second that !!!

4. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

0   0   0

I totally agree. I ordered two hats a while ago. The embroidery was perfect, but there was a minor problem with the bill of one hat.

I emailed them, and they immediately shipped a replacement. Excellent product, and first-rate customer service.

Tom Stewart

5. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ata towels

trap shooter towels embroidery