1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA infotmation center

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by slide action, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Why does your lifetime targets and average no longer appear at the top of the shooter information file?

2. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

I was wondering the same thing. I would also like to see my actual scores for each hundred in 200 target events instead of the total percent. Otherwise, the shoot data is great.

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

My guess is that they are doing some kind of year end stuff. I am sure that info will re-appear shortly.

JK

4. PaShooter

PaShooter Member

Click on the "Printer Friendly" tab and the lifetime totals will be displayed

5. fcguth

fcguth Member

Help me out, I am not seeing a "Printer Frindly" tab.
    Thanks, Fred

6. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Fred, Click on the shooter information center. Type in you ATA number and password. When your record come up click on 2012. When the page comes up you will see where it says click here for new printer friendly version. It will be located under your handicap yardage, membership, and address. Have a great day. Hoosier

7. fcguth

fcguth Member

Thanks hoosier, worked like a charm.
    Have a good one, Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.