1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA HoF member will answer trap ?s for you!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hap MecTweaks, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Here's your chance to a ask one of the best guys in trapshooting any trap shooting question! Jimmy Heller has agreed to participate in the site above answering our trap shooting questions! Jimmy's time is very limited due to work and wanting to also shoot so this is a great opportunity for all to (pick his mind) so to speak! 31 plus years of carrying a 92 plus handicap average from the 27 yard line speaks volumes of his knowledge of trapshooting!

Join in with getting your questions to Jimmy by sending them to the editor of the site. Send your questions to the editor by the 8th of January to participate and have your questions answered.

Address your questions for Jimmy to Deb at; editor@itrapshooter.com listed above. You must use your real name too!!

This will take place around the end of January on the iTrapshooters web-site and will be very interesting! Nothing to lose but a lot to gain for all of us!!

Gene Hapney

2. Hap MecTweaks

UP after I fixed the addresses. Don't be shy guys, Jimmy can answer the age old question of 7-1/2 or 8s or other complexities in trapshooting also! Just click the link above and ask your questions on the Heller link posted above!

Hap

3. Hap MecTweaks

Roger, you already know, asking the wrong question usually leads to an answer of no use? #2, ya gotta find your own magic lamp on the beach bub, I can't tell ya what my other two wishes were!! :)

If we don't ask, we don't learn much and learning through our own experiences can be time consuming and very expensive too!

"How to become an instant millionaire shooting trap, start with two!" :)

Hap

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

ATA HoF? What is the current status? Is no news good news?

5. Hap MecTweaks

Heap, some are emailing their questions to the editor at the email address posted above. I'm anxious to see Jimmy's answers when they post it on itrapshooters site.

Hap

6. Hap MecTweaks

7. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Emailed my question about how to correct cross firing. Hap, who is behind iTrapshooters.com?

8. Hap MecTweaks

Joe, all I know is the editors name, Debby. The site they put in place is for trapshooters just as this site is. I think having more sites is sorta like having more gun clubs to attend, a real plus for all. The owners have made contact with several top of the sport shooters and allows us peons to pick their brain, a great idea in my view and a real favor to all shooters! I'd rather ask those guys a shooting question rather than the "D" 19 yard newbies?

Hap

Tomorrow, the 8th is the last day to get your questions sent in for Jimmy.

9. Hap MecTweaks

10. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Their discussion forum is not very well attended. It'll be tough to compete with this site, but I do like their idea of feature articles/interviews. That's something you don't get here. Chatted with Deb some. She's nice. Check out their picture of a winter league shoot in Alaska with some waist deep snow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.