1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Halloween Shoot Northwest Ohio October 30th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH, will be hosting a registered shoot on Saturday October 30th just in time for Halloween. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. Still throwing White Flyer targets @ $18.00 a hundred plus your fees and options. Silver for class, yardage and HOA.

Also you can dress up for Halloween if you would like prizes will be given by catagories.

We will be having a non registered money shoot on November 14th more to follow on that.

Hope to see you all on Saturday if you can't make this shoot our next shoot will be on the day after Thanksgiving November 26.

The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

3. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Larry and I are going to try to come out and shoot on Saturday. We may even have one of our youth shooters and his mom coming. (We are trying to get her to join ATA.)

Leslie & Larry York

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Larry and Leslie, glad to have you and your youth shooter and his mother, we have the forms for her to join if she wants to do it Saturday. See you on Saturday. MJ

5. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

I hope to make it. I'll try to bring a few friends.

Rich in Indiana

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Madonna,

I have my outfit ready.......Got yours?
    [​IMG]

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I saw you wear that suit to a trapshoot once. I don't know if those are the same girls you brought with you but I know you sure were popular. You said something like "if I can't shoot I might as well make a buck".

I didn't know you still had that suit though, I thought you gave all that up once you got religion.

Don

8. Setterman

BIGDON, My new suit is Maze and Blue.

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

That's alright as long as it isn't Spartan Green.

Don

10. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Now, now, guys, play nice. TTT for a great place to shoot.

Rich in Indiana

11. rsikole

rsikole Member

Johnny,

Outta' town for this one, but I hope to make it to the next one.

If Rosay was going to be wearing his Maze and Blue suit on my squad, I couldn't have concentrated on shooting anyway. He may have pulled out a pistola and capped my a$$ when I called "pull". Now that would be one of my better excuses for missing a target!

Rob

12. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Setterman, I will be the one on the left in the light blue because purple isn't the color for me if you know what I mean and you won't see me in maze and blue either. Now we have to get the color rights I'm going to go with scarlet and gray (OSU)or black and gold (Steelers) Which one do you prefer? I can't wait until Saturday. LOL

13. Setterman

I don't think "poopsie" will let me leave the house dressed like that, and it's way too risky to change clothes in the middle of the road on Rt 34.

Let me work out the details.

If it doesn't work out, I can always come as pregnant nun (boring, wore that outfit 3 years in a row)

You know how tough it is to shoot with 2 grapefruits in your bra?

14. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I am really sorry that I am going to have to miss this one. I hope someone takes pictures. By the way I used to shoot on the same squad as someone who had what looked like grapefruit in her bra and it wasn't MJ either.

Don

15. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

OH MY GOSH, Setterman,,,,, your lookin' darn good in those "Down-Town Chicago Duds"...... I'm making plans to be at this shoot, you might not know me with my costume upon my ever soooo handsome self, but good Lord willin' i'll be there.

Matt Nicol

16. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Big Don, I know who you are talking about with the grapefruit. Are you sure they were grapefruits or were they canalopes? MJ

17. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Just got computer back from the shop last night so we will send this thread back to the top.

Will post about the money shoot tonight or in the morning. Have inventory today so I have to be at work at 4:00 a.m. until 4:00 this afternoon and bowling tonight:) Busy, Busy, Busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

18. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Last year's winner on Halloween! Gerry Baldwin

19. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

And the runner up, Jerry Knickerbocker, aka Captain Pro-Dot.

20. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Why the HECK did you give it the winning prize to Gerry last year??? Where's the costume???

Matt Nicol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.