1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Halloween Shoot, Northwest OH

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be having an ATA shoot on Halloween, Saturday October 31, 2009. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer targets @ $18.00 a hundred plus your fees and options. We still give class awards so make sure you check your scores.
    We are also going to have judging on the shooters who dress up for Halloween. So if you want to have some extra fun come dressed in your favorite costume. We have 2 bags of shot that has been donated to the club by Joe Nester to be given away as prizes and have other prizes to give away also. You can come dressed up then shoot or dress up after you are done shooting. You do not have to shoot dressed up. Unless you are comfortable with that.
    If you can't make this shoot are last ATA shoot for the calendar year will be the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday. Hope to see you on Saturday:)
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Tweety, you wearing your "Madonna" outfit????? Hope Teeters don't show up!

3. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Im not sure if i can be there. If i do Ill be the guy dressed up as a chubby guy. Better be careful Im on the market again.
    Teet

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Teet, I thought you were skinny LOL!!!!

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

In name only.

Don

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

I guess your right Big Don:)

7. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Throw a lawn chair in if you plan on attending the Williams County registered shoot Saturday, there will be plenty of room to sit under the new building porch and out of the weather.

Joe

8. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

i figured Roger would have given his weather report by now.

George

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Joe, I heard the windows are in!! Also for the month of November it will be pretty much bring your own chair. The taj is going to be moved next Saturday by my understanding and the meat shoot and the ATA shoot in November will be run out of the new building. The building will not be completed but we have to move the taj so they can get the grade done before the ground freezes. Hope everyone is understanding in this big move. Hope to see you on Halloween.

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

11. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Where's that Blizzard Brenner forecast at? If it keeps raining, I'll wear my waders and go trick or treating as a fly fisherman.

12. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Joe, George and others...I am having trouble getting my instrument to work!! It looks like the weather could be challenging...but it may blow through and we may end up with one of those famous "windows" of clear!! Anyway, it should be fun and I am excited to see the construction. Roger

13. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Everyone could dress up like childhood years and wear your yellow rubber boots!!LOL. Could be a little muddy after all the rain yesterday. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.