1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Gun Club of the Year

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoosier, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Could someone please tell me who the ATA Gun Club of the Year was? Thanks

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Fall Creek Valley CC in Markleville. How is this determined? I don't ever remember voting or being asked to vote.

3. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

The honor was well deserved, super people, great club. J.W.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I figured it would of been Cardinal Center for all of the obvious reasons ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Or Missouri with 60 traps and all of the lodging, food, and entertainment you could ever imagine. Centrally located too.

6. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

320090T raises a good question, who did vote on this?BTW , where is Fall Creek. Before someone tells me to read the post , where is Markleville?

7. 320090T

Fall Creek Valley CC is located in Indiana, south of Anderson, NE of Indianapolis. Great club that was on the brink of extinction but has been brought back to life and is doing well. Congratulations to the guys for saving it. Nice club!!!!!

8. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

My thoughts would have been the MTA in Missouri should have already recieved that recognition, and Cardinal Center should heve recieved it last year and at the latest this year.

Fall Creek Valley the most improved GUN CLUB!!!

I don't know how the ATA would approach a voting for this GUN CLUB OF THE YEAR
    unless a voting card was enclosed with membership renewal cards so they could reach all members of record.

Another thing that could be done is to vote for changes at this time by the members marking a ballott.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Well said, doggai.

10. Desira F.

Desira F. TS Member

I am an honnored member of Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club and a member of our trap committee. We are very proud and honored to have received the Gun Club of the Year award from the ATA. As most of us know it is a very distinguished honor.

A lot of hard work and determination has gone into this season by all of our volunteers, THANK YOU ALL.

I would also like to send a BIG THANK YOU to all our loyal shooters that come to our registered shoots. You have been a very positive group of people. You are all very important to us and our sport as a whole.

Thank you to the ATA Family.

Desira Fesler

11. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

no web site???

12. 320090T

Here it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.