1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Events---Memorial Weekend---Buffalo Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

What A great shoot for the memorial day weekend. I would like to thank Wally for the great service and the great targets all weekend, thanks again for bustin your ass for all of us.

I would also like to thank all the trap help for there dedication thru out the weekend, we could have not done it with out you.

As A director of BGC I would like to thank all those you participated in the weekend events,we greatly appreciate your support. We hope to see you all again next year.

KOOZ

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Thank you for the day, the cake, the 25,000 target. A record setting day all around. Mark "smitty" Smith shot his 25,000 doubles target and I my 25,000 singles target. Buffalo Gun Club threw 12,500 registered targets for the day. Heck John Farrel probably cooked a record amount of burgers for the day too!

Special thank you's go to Mr. Mike Stadt, Glenn Linden and Keith "Kooz" Koosman whom after winning trophies and shooting bags for the day donated them to our youth group. You guys are a class act. It is fine folks like these that make trap shooting the most enjoyable of all. Never, have I in any sport, met so many wonderful people. Never have I enjoyed being with such a wonderful fraternity of persons. We can all take a bow.

I would like to thank my Wife Sally and children Colm, Beth and Patrick for putting up with me and my sport. I know I take your mother away from you from time to time and we go all over the state to break orange disks, and you never have time for boy's or girls in your lives. I am so glad you all became addicted to my affliction because it is wonderful to take the line with all of you. I am humbled to be your husband and dad. I am so proud of each of you.

Wally, as always a great shoot! Thanks for all your hard work. The cake was great! Hats off to you and your bride.

Mark Smith shot so many targets with me in the last 10 days that his cheek broke open and he bled all over his Kolar. Must be the gun, I had no problems with my Browning! LOL :) Smitty shot 1350 targets (singles) with me and I shot 900 doubles with him. The winner? Berning Sports, our shell supplier! HaHa.

Mark Stevens (Primedust)
    "Coach"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.