1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Eastern Zone

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TjayE, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TjayE

TjayE Member

Where can I fine the RESULTS for the ATA Eastern Zone shoot?

2. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

3. TjayE

TjayE Member

scooter, Thank You I just got the results from E.Z.

4. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Tjaye........Tom "ole boy"......It probably did not get that far SOUTH to your computer!!!! We have it up in 17061.....Are you going??????

5. TjayE

TjayE Member

Kolarpole = Danny B.

I am not going to the Eastern Zone shoot - Doctor's orders: Say inside out of the heat wave. Heat Index is 110 degrees. Tom

6. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Up please.

7. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Tom, we were looking for you and Barbara at the trailer to come and cool off, but you were wise to stay home. I shot all three events on Thursday and won Sr Vet singles on Friday then turned in my positions. Shot the singles Saturday and the doubles on Sunday. Otherwise we hunkered down and even then the power went odd a couple of times, and 'lectric went "brown-out" and the air couldn't keep up. They shut down the 'puters and building to save juice and many of the motorhomes went to generator power. Sunday wasn't so bad; but after the doubles we bagged it and went antiquing with Jim & Gwyn.

best .....mike

PS: Unofficially there was talk that attendance, for whatever reason(s)(economy heat) was down as much as 25%. Maybe those folks were saving their raisins for the Grand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ata eastern zone shoot