1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Eastern Zone - Cicero Area Hotels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by broadway, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broadway

broadway Member

Good day.

My travelling trapshooting friends and I will be attending the Eastern Zone this summer at the NYSTA Homegrounds in Cicero. We were there in 2004 and we stayed at the Red Roof Inn at the Carrier Circle - wasn't a bad hotel, it was clean at least. Does anyone have any better suggestions?

Thanks, A. Bassan.

2. Cray

Cray Member

Broadway: Stayed at the Red Roof for probably the last 10 yrs. (State Shoots and Zone Shoots) Well satisfied. Cray

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

We stayed at the Knight's Inn approx. 10 miles from the club. Rooms were clean and less expensive than the Red Roof or comparable motels. I liked it as all the rooms are on the ground level.

Don't forget to take your hip boots and rain gear!

Curt

4. broadway

broadway Member

Thanks for the info guys.

Shawn, some of the boys are considering the Canadian - Mr. McNeil and the Rosa boys. I also hear some of the Nova Scotians will be attending - J. Hannah and company. Our core group would have went but the dates conflict with most of our work schedules. It's too bad because we'd like to support the Canadian and I also think it's going to be a great shoot. I don't think we'll be disappointed with the Eastern Zone shoot though - we had a great time in Cicero in 2004 and an even better time last year in Elysburg.

Take care,

A. Bassan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.