1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA dues

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ramen39, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramen39

ramen39 Member

I sent my dues in to the ATA as soon as I got the bill. To date they have not cashed my check. I am wondering if anyone else has not got their check cashed yet. I havn't received my new card yet either.
    Thanks Roy

2. joannl030

joannl030 Member

I accidentally paid my dues twice in 2010. My card that I received says that I am now paid thru 2011; however, I still got a bill in the mail for 2011. I have not sent in another check. Hope your new card comes soon.
    Jo Ann

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Look yourself up at the ATA site and see if they list you as paid... That will tell you if they have received your check.

I did a transaction last month where I received the product but the check did not hit the bank until 10 days later.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

The site is not up to date, it never is. Hope they didn't do like they did with our High School Teams check. We paid for all the kids ATA and AIM renewal with one large check in person at the Grand. They lost it. We have since cancelled that check and reissued and guess what???? Yep they can't find that one now. They are being nice about it but GEEZ who is opening the mail there?----Matt

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Is this sh** going to start already this usually doesn't start until mid October!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the problem do you feel they are going to cheat you out of something???????

Bob Lawless

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Life!

The ONLY way to fly!!!!

7. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

From the ATA website:

The ATA office is currently in transition from the 2010 target year into the 2011 target year. Until the transition is complete new memberships, membership renewals and 2011 target year scores will be temporarily set aside. This process should be completed by the end of the month.

New memberships and membership renewals are expected to be mailed around the middle of October 2010. In the meantime, please keep your receipt of membership payment. Your receipt will be accepted as your proof of payment for the current membership year (2011) from all gun clubs.

Thank you,
    ATA Office

Trapgeek

8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Looks like no one can ask a question without the "FLY" making his rude comments. LOL

Thanks trapgeek, I'd been checking the ATA website but just noticed it after you posted it.

Big M, I agree but I think I'll wait 4 years and save a bunch of money.

9. grntitan

Just for that Bob, has anybody got their new average card yet. I haven't got mine yet and i'm wondering what to do. I sure hop mine isn't lost.

10. ivanhoe

Well it would seem that those wish to ask a question have more of a right to their opinion than I do. I must be attacking someone again!!!!!

Matt it gets old real fast every year it is the same thing. Every year this starts for exactly the same reason as this year. ATA year end business amazing how things never change.

The askers are entitled to ask the same question but I am not entitled to ask any at all. It is always my fault never anyone else's funny I just wanted to see if anything has changed.

Guess what it hasn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

11. grntitan

LOL LOL Bob, seems you are the only one upset. Quit wearing your emotions on your damn sleeve for all to see. I purposely poked at you because i knew this would happen. I'll guarantee someone will ask again the question again this year and next year and so on...... It is what it is. Start preparring your nerves now.

12. missed some

missed some TS Member

hey he never cut and pasted.... is that a first

13. grntitan

missed some---It ain't over yet i'm sure. I'm certain i'll pay for my actions shortly.---Matt

14. ivanhoe

grntitan

"Bob, seems you are the only one upset. Quit wearing your emotions on your damn sleeve for all to see."

Matt do us both a favor spare me the Psychiatric evaluation. You aren't real good at it anyway. You see I am not upset and I am not running on emotion. I do get a little bit of a feeling of disgust when the same childish questions get asked every year. Especially when the reason that the membership isn't as prompt as many would like is always the same.

BTW Matt it doesn't get on my nerves. I just find stupid questions year in and year out kind of childish.

missed some

"hey he never cut and pasted.... is that a first"

No it isn't a first as I never cut and paste ever. Sure does look like your ignorance is showing doesn't it.

Bob Lawless

15. grntitan

*Snicker*

16. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Last year I renewed at the Grand since it was so convenient. Got my card in November. Went back to mailing it in this year, for no particular reason. Guess we'll see. Don't shoot much in the Fall around these parts anyway.

17. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Shooters......I did see the notice on the ATA web site regarding the delays in membership being mailed. Paid my dues at the Sparta Grand. Now you also have to realize the ATA is 3 people SHORT!!!! The main man Frank was fired; the group fired the AIM Director and Nick has a terrible atv accident...so the remaining people are to carry the load.........RUN'EM

18. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Apparently some of us don't realize there may be new posters who haven't seen whats ever been posted on this site. Oh, well I guess there are some of us who are intolerant of others.

19. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

My check to the ATA dated Aug 18 just cleared today.

20. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Sent mine and my sons in the 28 Aug.

Not cashed yet.

Doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't think holding monies for any extended length of time is good practice.

Regards.....Gerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.