1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Database as a weapon. Neil, Do you care?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Neil Winston, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Shame on you, Jerry!

That about cover it, CC?

Neil

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!

By the way Spot Short maybe you need to get you ducks in a row before you rat on some one.

Ok his name was FlaLagarto I don't think he lives in a Fort I think you was the one that asked if neil winston was the President of the A.T.A. in another thread anyway first you have to ahve the correct name before you acuse some one of something just like in the past you called me Froggy but my real name was Foggy so just 1 letter can mean a lot of differnece and also cause a lot of trouble for the one that is not at fault.

FOG

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

While my post above is meant to answer SS's question "Do you care?" I have to make it clear that I wrote that as a member of the TS.com community, not the President of the ATA.

Acting in that capacity I couldn't do any of what SS asks, even write "Shame on you!" which I hope Jerry does not take either personally or seriously. The complaint procedure is in place not just to "punish the guilty" but to ensure that every member who is not charged with a written complaint and found guilty after an investigation is presumed innocent. There's too little attention paid to that last half of the bargain.

Seriously, SS, read the rulebook. Jerry hasn't broken any ATA rule. He's free to go as he pleases, "unusually skilled" as he may be, and as "embarrassing" as it may be to some.

Neil

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Can I shoot my targets in secret so that my scores can be kept secret? It would help my self esteem not to have them haked all over in public.

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

A shooters record isn't complete without "the good, the bad and the ugly" combined. CC, if you plan on being one of the crowd here for any length of time and share shooting stories, shortcuts etc., be mindful of your choice of words carefully. The site owner and the moderators take a dim view of language unbecoming a sportsman resorting to name calling and such. Play by the rules and we all gain, if not, its your call. Our President does post here a lot since he's a first class shooter and shares his testing results with all of us which is vast and appreciated. Calling on him to scold another as President is petty in an open forum when one is embarrassed by such trivia in my opinion. Hap

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Zard that sounds like a plan go ahead and tell Jery that he has to shoot from which eve side of the road that he don't like at the silver dollar club.

Also tell him he can't reply to this thread and ask for forgivness because he found something that is made public to every one.

Thanks

FROGGY L.O.L.

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Make him read all of Grammies posts from the archives.

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Gosh, Brian, that seems a bit harsh for a first time offender. lol

Hauxfan!

10. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jerry, This week it's your turn in the barrel.
    Mike Battista

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jerry is my friend and I will see him in a few days when I get to Florida. As his punishment for revealing the truth, I think I will continue to treat him as a friend.

And Mike, last week we did reveal you as a nice guy and a fair gun dealer. Those are about the worst names I can think of to describe you.

Since I am rolling along calling people names and prescribing punishment for transgressions, I might as well add Neil. For names, how about honest, intelligent and keeper of a big dog. His punishment should be to continue to serve on the EC for another year and a half (that is a real punishment).

Pat Ireland

12. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Giving JB credit for unusual skills, that I never knew he had, might be punishment enough, now he has to live up to those skills.....

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Get a life.

HM

14. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Pat, which big dog does Neil keep? That's gotta be against ATA rules!!!

Neil, I suggest that you order all past and present Trap and Field magazines to be burned at the stake, along with Jerry, since it is obvious that past scores can be gleaned from either source.

Jerry...sorry bud, but somebody has to take the fall. LOL!!!

15. royboy

royboy Member

I happen to know the "Fort Largo" and he is a very nice person and a great shooter. AA27AA. I didn't know he had that much access to the records, I kind of thought the "Fort" was full of B/S.

16. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Well Mr. Fort Garto, I hope you gave yourself enough "pats_on_the_back" above in trying to display defense for your erroneous deed of which you've been accused!

Iam surprised that a man of previous integrity that I thought you had displayed would have the audacity to reveal anothers personnal information on a public forum to be used against them where ever the unknown perpetrator may wish! As such, for this action, the sentence will be a minimum of 10 years continued service to the Sarasota Gun Club and your no_less responsible to be willing to provide similar service where_ever you attend another shoot.

Similar actions as brought to this forums panel_of_judges will increase the years_of_service to the shooting community without a chance for appeal!

17. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I guess if one does not want his records to be an open book, he shouldn't be in a competitive sport.

18. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Good Old boy network at it again. B R G II

19. gundog

gundog TS Member

Mr. Winston just a little advise sir. Anytime a person holds an office like you do anything you say you say as president. Now check with yout legal counsel to see if iam wrong!!

20. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Pulldude, I sort of doubt that.

For instance, if Neil goes out for dinner and gets lousy service and lets them know about it no uncertain terms.

I think he would be letting them know personally rather than as President of the ATA.

Just my 2 cents.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.