1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Certified Coach Training

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Colonel Reb, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

I read the article in Trap and Field. Is this new NRA/ATA coordinated training different than the regular NRA shotgun coach training? More focused on beginning athletes in trap? I am already Level 2 NRA, but I might want to do this is if it was more pointedly for trap coaches, especially if there was more shooting and less lecture.

2. clayman51

clayman51 Member

From the book I received from the ATA it follows the same guidelines as the NRA programs.

Dennis

3. McD

McD TS Member

I am very excited about this class and the target audience, no pun intended:)This is a Coach Clinic specific to American Trap. I have just posted the information for the class on another thread. You are correct. It does follow the same lines as the NRA/USAShooting/CMP Coach Clinic. That being said, it would be a repeat of the fundamental concepts without skeet or the international games included. The class track for the two days is a little to large to postbut, if you would like to see it I can email it. Hope to see you at this great venue with an opportunity to help further our sport. Jim McDiffett, NCDS Trainer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.