1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Central Zone-Sauk Prairie, WI on pre-squad.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by X2 fan, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Sauk Prairie Trap & Skeet Club is happy to announce that the ATA Central Zone Shoot is now on presquad.com for you to sign up to shoot. The cost is low at $2/shooter, payable at the shoot, regardless of how many events you sign up for.
    We are running 4 banks at 50/trap for the Singles and Handicap Events and 8 banks at 100/trap for the Doubles.

The program is in the process of being mailed to clubs in Wisconsin, No. Illinois, Minn., and Iowa. It is also online at the above website address.

If you don't get a copy of the program in the next week or so, contact me at the above e-mail address (remove the x's) and I'll get you one mailed out.

Hope to see you there!

Tim

2. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

3. 99 straight

99 straight TS Member

up for Tim

4. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

5. 99 straight

99 straight TS Member

Russ, I'm gonna guess and say 10:00. Maybe Reed wants to go fishing at the crack of dawn for a bit before we shoot !! He he he he !!! Some guys get all the deals with that Priceline ! I'll have more info in a couple of weeks. See you two at the State Shoot. Maybe we'll have to get together and have a little father and son mini golf challenge !!!

6. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Just wanted to say that is ONE campsite left with water and electric hookup for the shoot. The rest are spoken for. There are also a couple of spots that one could set-up with electric only. After that, it's primitive. (plenty of space for that.)

If you are planning on camping, call the club at 608-643-4844 to get your site held. First come, first served. Leave a message is the club is closed.

Tim

7. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

I was informed today that shooter who had presquadded for the Central Zone shoot, upon printing out his receipt, it said that he owed $12 at the shoot for pre-squadding. This is a mistake. He will only be charged $2.

There may have been some miscommunication and rest assured, you will only be charged $2 at the cashiers window regardless of whether you pre-squad for 1 or all 6 Events.

Tim

8. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

9. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Good luck from Brittany territory.

11. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Just an update. First of all we have had a camping site open up, so that leaves us with at least two that I am aware of.

As mentioned before the presquadding is up until the 23rd so you can presquad up until a week before the shoot.

For those of you who may be undecided as to where you may shoot for the Central Zone, we are about 200 miles from the Iowa Homegrounds and about an 8 hour drive from Sparta. If you arrive before the shoot, the Club is open on Tuesday and Wednesday for your shooting and there will be Marathon targets on Thursday.

We hope to see you at Sauk!

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.