1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA Cards

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Uncle Screech, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

Anyone have an idea of what to do if you run out of room to record scores on your card? Can I just record them on a seperate piece of paper and keep it with my card?

Thanks,

Greg

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

All the clubs get a supply of extra sheets, which are paper. Just ask at the desk next time you are at a shoot. Bill Malcolm

3. o-hale

o-hale Well-Known Member

you can email ATA and request they send some to you also, Donna Ebers I think

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Or use ts.coms score sheet. Print a pdf and take it with you. Already has average figured. Classifiers should do flips over the convenience...

5. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Print your own... <center>
    [​IMG]

<br>743px. X 267px.</center>

Keller

6. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Just call the ata and request another card. They get this request all the time and they will get it right out to you i know someone who shoots a lot and he will call them and order three of them at a time I just got a new one too for the same reason. I prefer the ones the ata sends because the blank ones you can get at clubs are thin and flimsy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.