1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA card lost replacement or substitute available?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

No not really You can be found on the computer untill a new card can be had .

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The next registered you go to, tell them to fill out the new card request. They can send it in with their shoot report. Or you can download the form, fill it out, and mail it in to the ATA, no charge. You can also email Shawna Johnson at the ATA with your ATA number and ask for a replacement: sjohnson@shootata.com

Bill Radwan

Glen Park Izaak Walton

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

At the Grand, you can get a card replaced on the spot as long as you have PHOTO ID....my daughters worked at the members' services desk last year and will do so again this year. One of their jobs was to make new cards. Amazing to me how many shooters got SO upset when asked to provide PHOTO ID...some to the point of having a stomping, shouting fit. Positive ID is important to keep someone else from obtaining a false card, and with this false card, getting a paycheck from the ATA.

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

trapwife- I am surprised that some shooter would think about getting another shooters card and using it to get option checks at larger shoots. Do you have a spare card for Leo that you could send me?

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.