1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA All American

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 2badnw, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2badnw

2badnw TS Member

Nominate your favorite ATA All American to enter the "All World Championship".

2. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

OLEOLLIEDAWG, HE'S THE BEST IN HIS OWN LIL MIND

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

All World Championship of what?

Pat Ireland

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Crap shoot, better to be a has been than a never was been. When you think your good enough to take me-bring cash!!

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

I nominate George Digweed to come enter the Grand American Handicap, and win it.

So far, apparently he's not been able to find the time...or, what?

6. oleolliedawg

Buzz, probably not enough money in it anymore-especially with all the ties-why bother!!

7. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I BET DAWG-DOO WAS NEVER IN ONE OF THOSE TIES OR ANY TIE ....HE WON THEM OUT RIGHT......GIGGLE GIGGLE THAT'S A KNEE SLAPPER

8. oleolliedawg

I'm still waitin' crapper!!

9. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

ONLY IN HIS OWN LIL MIND

10. 2badnw

2badnw TS Member

Just what I thought, the exhaust orfice is making all the noise. You don't have enough faith in your "ATA All Americans" to nominate at least one to go to the BIG BOY SHOOT.........................

11. LearPilot

LearPilot TS Member

The only one that I know on the list (in his own mind) is Oleolliedawg. No one can compete with him (in his own mind) He is with out question the BEST (In his own mind)

12. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

2badnw; Go read your other thread. How many times do you want to stir up the same crap on the same subject. You have proved that you are just a mouth once, how many times does it take?? You are just a "little twit" stirring up some crap. I don't see the Sporting All Americans coming on here issueing a challenge, just a little mouth yapping like he was something. Digweed may be an excellent shooter but you should change your name to Dickweed as the poorest at starting trouble.

Don

13. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I still think he's JDS/vsquared/whoever don't you, Don? Either that or they both flunked out of therapy at the same treatment center.

Neil

14. oleolliedawg

Guys, be easy on balsa plane pilot and crapper. Word has it they were both first out in an in-house 5th grade spelling bee and have had issues ever since. Up until recently they were responding well to therapy and may be released soon!!

15. phirel

phirel TS Member

Some simply wish to make a case that trapshooting is a much easier game than other shooting sports and the best trapshooters are not as good as the best shooters in the other games. It is rather silly and fails all tests of logic.

Pat Ireland

16. 2badnw

2badnw TS Member

Neil,

Just what I thought, the exhaust orfice is making all the noise. You don't have enough faith in your "ATA All Americans" to nominate at least one to go to the BIG BOY SHOOT.........................

Neil, I think you are "Fred Flintstone", Pat is "Barney Rubble" and Don is "Dino"..........

17. NintyT

NintyT Member

Nominate your favorite NFL player to the All American Soccer Championships.

Makes about as much sense.

18. I WON

I WON TS Member

You people must be kin to the Clinton's. Excuses, excuses, excuses......

19. I WON

I WON TS Member

jbbor

I did click 2 times and saw there was not one (1) ATA ALL AMERICAN. Thanks......

20. crusha

crusha TS Member

My guess is, 2bad's name appears about 327 places down the money list at the sporting shoots.

You want to know how I know this?

Well, if Bela Fleck and Yo Yo Ma spent any time together, I seriously doubt they'd waste any time arguing about which kind of music was "better."

My point?

Mature, truly elite competitors at the top of _any_ shooting discipline respect each other greatly, regardless of the sport they're in - because they know how much hard work is required to get there - and they don't waste time engaging in the sort of sophomoric ruse 2bad is blowing here.

The "My dad is tougher than your dad" stuff is the mark of a non-achiever, period.

If he was any good as a sporting shooter, 2bad would probably be here trying to learn tips from the good ATA 27-yard All-Americans, instead of attempting to taunt them.

From his attitude, I seriously doubt he's much threat to anyone, in any shooting discipline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.